The Collegiate Association for the Research of Principles (CARP) concluded their trip to Korea and Japan with a fun-filled day at Tokyo Disneyland! Read their blog to learn more about their adventures to unite… Read more
We are in the middle of the CARP Turning Point workshop at IPEC taking place from December 26, 2018 to January 1, 2018 but we are preparing daily reports so you can get a taste of what it’s like here! For more photos, check out our Facebook album.
On the last full day of the workshop, the participants were determined to end strong, so, despite being tired from a rigorous schedule, they came in this morning ready to “cut the dove,” a reference from the story of Abraham meaning to finish an offering.
The crowd gathers to City of Refuge in LA for the ‘Revival Starts with Me’ rally.
On December 16th, CARP Los Angeles (LA), in collaboration with the American Clergy Leadership Conference (ACLC), hosted a Revival Starts with Me Rally for the peaceful reunification of North and South Korea.
This rally was inspired by Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon’s successful rallies in Thailand, Japan, and Korea this year. Continue reading Revival Starts With Love
1. True Parents’ Message
– True Parent’s Special Luncheon with CARP USA
2. Global News
– Tribal Messiahship (Korea: Yang Dong-seok and Terashima Kimiko completed their Heavenly Tribal Messiah mission to bless 430 couples / Thailand: Heavenly Tribal Messiah Blessing / Zimbabwe: Heavenly Tribal Messiah Blessing led by Archbishop Ndanga / Liberia: Divine Principle Education and Heavenly Tribal Messiah Blessing)
– Peace Projects (Benin: IAPP Inauguration / Togo: IAPP Inauguration / Paraguay: Ambassador for Peace Seminar and Appointments)
– Youth Projects (2017 International Collegiate Symposium to Promote World Peace and Peaceful Reunification on the Korean Peninsula / Japan: CARP USA and CARP Japan Culture Exchange / Cambodia: 2017 Tong-il Moo-do National Championship)
– Church News (True Parents’ Special HJ Cheonwon Gathering / Korea: International Tong-il Moo-do Federation, Opening of the Incheon Dojo Main Building / Japan: Seonghwa Ceremony for Masayo Sudo / Taiwan: Housewarming Ceremony for UPF-Taiwan / Brazil: WFWP Festa Junina)
週刊ブリーフィング (2017年 7月8日)
– 天地人真の父母様招請 アメリカCARP特別午餐会
– 神氏族メシヤ活動 (韓国 ヤン・ドンソク・寺島貴美子家庭 神氏族メシヤ430家庭祝福完了 / タイ 神氏族メシヤ祝福式 / ジンバブエ 大司教主管 神氏族メシヤ祝福式 / リベリア 原理教育および神氏族メシヤ祝福式)
– 平和運動（ベナン 世界平和国会議員連合創設式 / トーゴ 世界平和国会議員連合創設式 / パラグアイ 平和大使セミナーおよび任命式)
– 青年活動 (韓半島統一と世界平和増進のための、韓日米国際大学生シンポジウム / 日米CARP交流会 / カンボジア 2017統一武道全国大会)
– 主要ニュース (天地人真の父母様主管 HJ天苑特別集会 / 韓国 世界統一武道連盟仁川道場 総本館開館式 / 日本 周藤董代夫人聖和式 / 台湾 UPF中華大陸教会本部移転歓迎式 / ブラジル 世界平和女性連合 ブラジル伝統６月祝祭) Continue reading 週刊ブリーフィング (2017年 7月8日)
As part of their trip to Korea, CARP America shared a meaningful luncheon with True Mother in the beautiful Cheon Jeong Gung Museum on June 30, 2017. See more photos from the special event below!
Determined to make True Mother’s upcoming message, “Peace Starts with Me” a success, six Cheon Il Guk missionaries from Japan flew into New York on Monday evening to spread the word about the Madison Square Garden event and True Mother’s heart for America.
In the course of just 10 days, student delegates of the Collegiate Association for the Research of Principles (CARP) USA traveled throughout Japan to meet with their CARP Japan and CARP Korea peers, with whom they made pilgrimage to significant landmarks from True Father’s time as a student in Japan.
Having recently returned, the primary facilitator and organizer of the trip, Mrs. Naoko Hiraki of CARP Los Angeles, reflected in a letter on CARP USA’s brief but deeply meaningful time abroad.
As the student delegates of the Collegiate Association for the Research of Principles (CARP) USA prepare to return from their trip to Japan, they sent in one final video update of what they have learned and experienced from their sister CARP chapters abroad. In the second and and final week of their trip, CARP USA was able to visit Waseda University and to meet with members of both CARP Japan and CARP Korea, and now testify that they depart with a renewed appreciation both for True Parents and for the value of unity.
For the latest and–for now–final updates from CARP USA in Japan, please visit their daily blog at the CARP USA website through the link below.
Read the latest from CARP USA’s delegates, as they spend a day connecting in heart with CARP Kyoto through story and song… Read more